Saturday, January 8, 2011

Music :D

Soo, I haven't posted for a while...and I really meant to do this on New Years. But, as always, I didn't do it. Soo here it is! My top ten songs of 2010. This also isn't the worlds top ten songs, it's mine. Anyways, why not take a gander?
---------------------------------------------------
A really good message.
----------------------------------------------------

Just an awesome song, and an amazing music video.
------------------------------------------------------

I'm just really in love with this song. Isn't it cute?
---------------------------------------------------

A really good song, with pretty good vocals.
-----------------------------------------------------

I love him and his music.<3
-------------------------------------------------

I just recently found these guys, aren't they absolutely amazing?
---------------------------------------------------- 

I really love the beginning of this song and everything in between.
--------------------------------------------------

Probably my favorite song she's ever wrote.
--------------------------------------------------
Eminem is probably the best rapper in the world...this is seriously good.
--------------------------------------------

<3 Love it.
------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Nice list, Bailey! I like it *because* it isn't the rest of the world's Top 10. And good idea embedding the YouTube videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! :) I really didn't want to put songs on here that everyone else put on there list..

    ReplyDelete
  3. *heh* This blog is totally kewl, young lady! Quite da bomb! :-DD

    ReplyDelete