Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe another year has come and gone so quickly? I can't.  I've been thinking about what my new year resolutions are going to be, what are yours? Here's mine.(:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Actually to get good grades this year.

2) To try not to be so wound up in on the internet. ( That's gonna be hard )

3) To keep up to date with the news, silly I know, but I've been lacking with interest with our country and I'm trying to work on that.(:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy New Years, Darlings.

2 comments:

  1. I think those are GREAT resolutions! Keep me informed on what's happening in the news world, ok? Cos one of my New Year's resolutions is getting *less* of the stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete