Saturday, January 22, 2011

Report Card.

The day that EVERYONE dreads. The day that you don't tell your parents about becuase, helloo? It's report cards! Your parents don't NEED to know about that. It's so minor anyways!..........Yeah. If you can't tell, we had report cards sent out yesterday. Now let's be honest, I didn't think I would get good grades. Especially in math. Math hates me and I hate it. But I thought I would at least get all B's and C's. Buuuttt....*drum roll * 
I got - surprisingly - good grades! 4 A's, 2 B's and 1 C, to be exact. I can gloat now, right? Pleeease? Okay!
I got 4 A's! NANANANANA!!!!! In yo' face! Hah!....Okay, I'm done. That felt good. Anyone else get their report cards?

3 comments:

  1. You are waaaaay smarter than you give yourself credit for, Bailey Rose! What an awesome report card. You have a very, very proud sister! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Fallon. Love you too.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That... what Shishee said... up there... yeppers!! :-))

    ReplyDelete