Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meee!

Hellooo(:
I've noticed that I haven't really talked about myself or said anything about me in any of these blogs.
Which is really weird, because I've been told that I love to talk about myself.
Soo, here's a small list of things about me. ( If your interested in looking through it. )
------------------------------------------------
1. I absolutely love taking pictures, even though I'm not that good at it.

2. I love writing, as you can tell, I really want to become a journalist.

3. I'm kind of into politics, I want to have a major in political science.

4. I'll be playing guitar for two years in July, I love my my "little" Acoustic Ibanez  Guitar.(:

5. I'm very much into reading, my two favorite books are the Twilight Saga and Eragon Series.

6. I love all kinds of music, my favortie singers/bands are: Taylor Swift, Skillet, Nevershoutnever, and Nickelback.

7. I also love a manga/anime, they are freaking awesome.
----------------------------------------
I guess that's all you really need to know...if you wanna know more just ask.
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment