Saturday, January 8, 2011

This could take a while...

I really don't know why I'm still blogging, I'm really tired and getting more and more exhausted by the minute.
Anyways, I was thinking..do people think before they talk? I mean obviously, the answer is no. Okay, there might be SOME people who actually DO think before they spit out any sentence that comes to their mind. But still. It seems that the majority of people who are living and breathing on this planet, do not think before they talk. I have know idea why I'm even talking about this...it's just been on my mind a lot I guess. It just seems that teens are the majority of people who don't think, not that I'm saying I completely think before I talk. Because believe me, I don't. Another thing I've been thinking about is, why do people always think that they are always right? 
I don't get it. It's like they say something and then you say something...and they're like, " Nope, that's wrong. I should know, I'm ALWAYS right." It gets quite annoying, especially when they are wrong and they won't admit it. It's really aggravating.

No comments:

Post a Comment