Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Love Youtube.

So I find it really weird how you can be watching one thing on Youtube, like a vlog, and then you click on another video that's music and it's really AWESOME. Like it's so awesome you're like, " Oh my god, this is pure awesomeness with a touch of EPIC! " I mean really, I'm just surfing Youtube and then I ended up listening to a band named HeyHiHello. And goshh, they're really good. So I must say, I love you Youtube. You are just a pure slice of epicness. Anywhoo...if you're wondering where I'm going with all of this you don't have to wait any longer! Yippie. Here's a small list...( well it was small when I started it ) of some bands that I discovered. You should really check them out.:P Aightt Peace!

 ~*My Wonderful List Of Epicness~*
 1. HeyHiHello
2.Elephants and Crayon
3. Nevershoutnever                                                          
  4. Chase Coy
  5. Breathe Electric
6. The Perfect Measure
7. Show Me The Skyline
 8. Eatmewhileimhot
9.Dear Juliet
 10. The Summer Obsession
  11. Nevertheless
   12. Last Letter Read
    13. Hit The Lights                                    
Haha, alright this is were I'll stop. But go ahead and listen to them, because they are really good and amazing...and cute. lol, check em out!
 Side Note: I've heard of Nevershoutnever for a reallly long time, I listened to him when he was first starting out. I randomly put him in there for people who didn't  know him. And also Dear Juliet is also Chase Coy, Dear Juliet is when he was first starting out.Aightt Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment