Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Sorry, Lovies.

So I feel like I haven't been on here in freaking FOREVER. Probably because I haven't...anyway. I feel like I'm neglecting my poor little blog, it's like I had a baby then threw it away in a garbage back and said, " Goodbye!" 
But, ya know, I actually didn't throw away any baby...because that's kind of mean and stuff. But same thing. 
This blog is like my baby, and I've been neglecting it for SCHOOL. I bet you're thinking, " Shame on you! Forgetting your precious blog, just so you could do your stupid homework! I'm gonna talk about this with your mother! " At least, that's what I like to think your thinking...but I know that's not what you're thinking. But you should be thinking that. Dang, I've used the word " thinking " and " think " to much. Enough with that word! 
                                                                 Anywhooo....
We are in our fourth qauteur in school, which means I needa bring my freaking grades up. Did I mention I hate report cards? Oh, no? In that case...I FREAKING HATE REPORT CARDS. End of story. Sorry about that, for yelling in your ear like that. I just get unusually mean about school, now that I think about it, not so unusual at all.

Well, the point I was TRYING to make in this little post was that I will try not to neglect my baby anymore.
So no need to call the cops on me and being all, " This girl here is neglecting her baby " on me. 

Please don't hate me for being a little to sarcastic about that whole " baby neglect " thing. I get carried away a little to much.

Goodbye Lovies(:

No comments:

Post a Comment