Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Letter To Math.

Oh math, you just light up my mornings every single day!
I mean, right when I get to school, you're the first one to greet me.
I also love how whenever I'm in a wonderful mood, you can make me feel horrible!
Just one of your many charms, isn't it?
Yeah, I don't like you anymore. 
The stupid games you play with my head, I've had it. 
That's right, I'm breaking up with you, Math.
We just can't get passed this brick wall, and I'm sick and tired of all this fighting with you.
You and your stupid problems!
Why can't you fix your own problems?
I have my own to worry about.
I'm sorry that we have to end it this way.

~ Bailey

3 comments:

  1. *ROTFLOLOLOLOL*

    Awwwww... if you break up with Math, wherever will he go? He will be devastated! And all your life you will be looking for him when you need him the most... which will be nearly every single day. You'd better keep him around. He's going to come in handy, if nothing else. :-DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Math are through, until he becomes easier.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah, I LOVE this letter to Math!

    ReplyDelete